What I love most about being on staff at SLFG? “I guess I would say, I love creating opportunities for connections.
– connecting broken, weary, people to our loving Father
– connecting people to the amazing truths in the Bible
– connecting people to God’s presence through worship
– connecting opportunity for people to discover and developed their God given giftings and purpose
– connecting people to each other because we need each other. We are better together.”
Favorite coffee drink? “Anything with a lot of great creamer in it. Like 50/50. Not sure that qualifies me as a ‘coffee drinker’.”
Hobbies? “Creating: 1. Repurposing one persons trash into something beautiful. 2. Baking things from scratch. It’s kind of like what Jesus has done in my life.”