SLFG Church at Home
Guidelines for Re-Opening Full Gospel Church – Sunday, May 24th, 2020
We are planning to open the church for corporate worship and the word this coming Sunday, May 24, 2020 for all of those who wish to attend. For those who do not wish to attend services at this time, we respect your decision. We look forward to eventually seeing all of our church family gathered together soon!
We will continue to share our ministry by video podcasts. You can find them on both Facebook and YouTube. Make sure to hit the subscribe button so that you will get notifications when new videos are posted!
- We will resume our regular services on Sunday, May 24th, 2020 for the two service times: 9:00 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
- If you are sick in any way, please stay home. If you feel you are in a high-risk group, please feel free to stay home as well. Click here for CDC defined high-risk groups.
- There will be specific entrance and exit doors clearly marked to move traffic through in a safe manner and limit person-to-person contact.
- Children’s Ministries: We will NOT be staffing nursery or the KFC ministries at this time. Parents are responsible to care for children. Children must sit with their parents during the service.
- Coffee Bar: The coffee bar will NOT be open at this time. If you wish to have coffee or water, please bring your own.
- There will be no bulletins, hosts, or greeters. This is also intended to limit person-to-person contact.
- There will be no passing of the offering baskets. Instead, there will be offering boxes to place your tithes and offerings in. These boxes will be located near each of the Worship Center doors.
- Social Distancing: We encourage people to sit in family units with several seats in between groups. Please respect others by not shaking hands or giving hugs.
- Masks: If you wish to wear a mask you may do so. We will not be providing masks.
- Hygiene: We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the church.
- Cleaning: Our church is kept very clean – and in addition, all surfaces that are routinely in contact with people will be cleaned before and after all services.